Legends of Hockey Pittsburgh Penguins Memorabilia - 1997 Mario Lemieux Hoist Classic - 12" x 16" Frame
Couldn't load pickup availability
Add a piece of history to your hockey collection!
A magnificent moment in Minnesota: Mario Lemieux, holds the Stanley Cup aloft in the visitors’ dressing room after the Penguins captured the first championship in team history
in 1991. Mario “The Magnificent” was awarded the Conn Smyth Trophy as playoff MVP, with 16 goals and 28 assists in 23 playoff games. Despite missing a game in the finals,
he finished the series with five goals and seven assists.
This historical image is complete with white faux matting. The print is framed by a 14” x 18” x ¾ high-quality MDF black frame with a glass front panel. The frame comes equipped with pre-mounted hooks so it is conveniently ready-to-hang. The piece ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product.
- Exclusive to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Frame measures 14” x 18” x ¾
- Print measures 12” x 16”
- High-quality MDF black frame with glass front panel
- Black & white faux matting
- Printed artwork
- Individually boxed and ships with a protective acrylic cover to minimize breakage and increase the lifespan of your product
- Made in North America
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League (NHL)
Thank you for supporting the Hockey Hall of Fame!